Having heavy thick hair is a dream of every individual since they add to the total appearance. However, having a good hair density is a dream come true for only a few people owing to the negligent hair care routine and the increasing use of chemicals on the hair. To maintain a good hair density, one must follow a regular hair care routine to keep hair strong and beautiful.
Hair density refers to the number of hair you have on your head per square inch or simply how closely intact are your hair follicles. It is a major determiner in the shape and the appearance of your hair as a whole. Generally, everybody has approximately 2200 strands of hair per square inch on their head but certain diseases, as well as lack of proper care, can alter this for certain people.
There are multiple treatments for hair loss that can aid you in recovering the lost hair and regrowing a full crown which includes both natural remedies as well as medical treatment. With the help of advancement in technology and scientific research, numerous treatments for increasing hair density have been introduced to come to your aid.
Read with us to acquaint yourself with all the methods to regain a good hair density and enlighten yourself on some basic hair care facts.
Can I Get My Hair Density Back?
It is possible to get hair density back by following the right course of treatment. There are numerous natural remedies that can be followed. However, if you do not see significant results with these remedies, you can consult a hair specialist and get a medical treatment done.
It is recommended to start the treatment as early as possible to achieve the best results at the earliest before much damage has been done. The last cure to regrow hair is by getting a hair transplant done that can grow hair naturally for a lifetime.
How Can I Stop Hair Loss and Increase Hair Growth?
To stop hair loss you must follow a hair care routine and follow certain basic things to keep your hair healthy. Some of the tips have been listed below:
- Do not use a hairdryer very frequently on your hair as it might damage your hair over a period of time.
- Avoid using hair chemicals on your hair such as hair dye. However, if you cannot avoid it completely, try looking for alternatives such as organic hair dye.
- Use as minimal hair styling things as possible to keep your hair healthy.
- Do not wash your hair with either too cold or too warm water since it might cause damage to your hair.
- You must avoid combing your hair when they are wet as it might damage hair leading to hair fall.
These are certain measures following which you can avoid hair loss from happening. Additionally, there are methods that can ensure natural hair growth and help you regain hair density which you must work on alongside for the best results.
How Can I Regrow My Dense Hair?
There are multiple ways to regrow dense hair including both medical as well as natural treatments. Some of the natural treatments have been listed below:
- Aloe vera gel: Using aloe vera gel on the hair has long been known as a conditioner for the scalp as well as an agent that helps in improving hair density. It consists of elements that help in strengthening the hair thereby improving the hair density. Additionally, it can aid you in ameliorating the appearance of your hair as well. The best way to apply aloe vera gel is by massaging some of it on your scalp 60 minutes before shampooing.
- Fenugreek seed: Fenugreek seeds consist of ingredients that fight against the weakening of the hair thereby controlling hair fall. You can use some soaked fenugreek seeds and make a paste of them to be applied on the hair to improve hair density.
- Henna: Henna, usually used by women in the hair to make the hair look better can also be an aiding element to promote hair density. For this remedy, take a cup of henna powder, add an egg yolk, yoghurt and lemon juice and apply the mixture on your hair for some time before you wash them.
- Oil massage: By massaging your hair with oil, you can give way to a better blood circulation that prevents hair fall problems by strengthening the roots. For oil massage, you can choose any oil from coconut oil, olive oil, argan oil or mix essential oils such as rosemary oil or lavender oil with the carrier oil. Doing an oil massage would help relieve stress as well as improve hair density.
How Can I Stop Hair Loss Naturally Fast?
Hair fall problems have various treatments available if you plan to go for a natural treatment. Some of these treatments have been listed below:
- Vitamin C: Food plays a significant role in maintaining hair health just like any other body part. Food rich in vitamin C can help in promoting voluminous hair by strengthening hair roots. You can consume vitamin C by eating fruits like lemon, kiwi, orange, etc in your everyday routine to stop losing hair.
- Gelatine: An excellent remedy to improve hair density is by using gelatine. All you are required to do is take 2 spoons of gelatine and mix it with 2 spoons of water. Followed by this, add a spoon of lemon and a spoon of aloe vera. You can now apply this mixture to your scalp for 60 minutes before washing your hair.
- Onion and honey: Onion helps in ameliorating the hair texture as well as hair density. Grate some onion to extract the juice and mix some honey or yoghurt to it to prepare a paste. After applying this mixture for about an hour, you can then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Do not take stress: Taking stress has become a by-product of capitalist culture, However, it can be extremely dangerous for your overall health, including hair health. Stress leads to more and more hair loss to avoid which you must ensure that you are leading a stress-free life.
All the remedies above are a perfect answer to how to stop hair loss that can help you if followed properly.
How Can I Increase the Volume of My Hair Instantly?
To increase hair density instantly, you must start taking good care of your hair physically by following some basic rules like not washing your hair with very warm or very cold water and not using excessive hair styling products and chemicals.
However, along with this, you must also start following the natural remedies that have been mentioned above to attain quick results in a simple way. Further, if you want to speed up the process and get the best results, you must consult a hair specialist and take medical treatment alongside to boost the process.
By taking proper care, you can be sure of regaining your hair density very quickly.
How Long Does It Take To Increase Hair Density?
It takes approximately 3-4 months to see a visible difference in your hair density if you follow all the procedures correctly. There are various stages at which you can cure this which will determine the pace at which you see these results.
Medical treatment can give you immediate results with a guarantee. However, the natural remedies might take their time to work out and you might also take time in figuring out the best hair remedy that suits you perfectly. Besides, along with these treatments, you must start following a proper hair care routine to never face this problem again.
How Can I Regain Hair Density Naturally?
There are multiple answers to how to increase hair density naturally. This may include using natural hair packs, henna, massaging your hair with essential oils, coconut or olive oil, using amla juice, aloe vera gel as well as focussing on consuming a balanced diet.
Following a combination of all these natural remedies, you can regain hair density naturally. You must also note that by making a routine of incorporating these remedies in your everyday routine, you will never have to face any hair loss issues or any other hair problem for your life since these remedies will make your hair roots strong.
Dealing with hair problems has become much easier with the advancement of technology as well as with the increasing awareness of natural treatments. There are various methods available for everyone ranging from natural remedies to medical treatments to a simple hair care routine that can solve all the problems.
We, at Advanced Hair Studio, help you fix all your hair fall problems by prescribing unique and guaranteed treatments. We can guide you on how to stop hair fall, how to increase hair volume, how to prevent hair loss, complete hair loss prevention, hair loss treatment for men as well as best hair loss treatment for you.
Our certified and experienced hair specialists will guide you on how to regain hair density naturally and get you rid of all the hair problems you might have. All you have to do is book an appointment with our hair specialist and say bye to all your hair problems ranging from hair loss issues to baldness issues.