PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ITS USE
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website.
We collect and store your personal information provided by you from time to time while using our website/application. This is done to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services/assistance/products and features that most likely meet your needs, and to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving the desired purpose. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.