Almost every second person complains of hair fall problems these days. This definitely leads to a reduced hair density which is a cause of worry since it becomes less and less with time once you start shedding hair. Hair density can be easily understood as the number of hair strands per square inch of the scalp.
With the advancement in technology, more and more ways of curing this problem have been introduced over the past few years. There are surgical as well as cosmetic treatments that can help one overcome hair thinning in innumerable ways. Along with the medical treatments, there is also a range of natural remedies that can be followed to increase hair density.
All that is left now is for the person to identify the course of treatment they would like to undergo for their hair problems. Read with us to gather information on how to stop hair fall, how to increase hair density as well as what are the best hair loss treatments.
How Can I Regrow Hair Density?
There are multiple ways in which you can regain hair density. It is important to follow measures to stop hair loss and follow a proper hair care routine to regrow hair thereby increasing the density. The reasons behind thinning hair can be hormonal changes, hereditary reasons and lack of proper care which must be catered to in order to overcome this problem. Some ways to regrow hair density have been listed below:
- Shampoo and conditioner: You must use a shampoo and conditioner as a pair on alternative days. The shampoo helps in cleaning the scalp thereby promoting hair growth by keeping the hair follicles clean. Additionally, a hair conditioner helps in nourishing the hair follicles which helps in healthy hair growth.
- Oil massage: You must massage your hair with oil since it helps in ameliorating blood circulation. Using organic oils such as coconut oil or olive oil can also help in strengthening the roots which will stop hair fall.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel is a natural conditioner for the hair that nourishes them. It can also help in unclogging the hair follicles thereby promoting hair growth and density. You can apply aloe vera gel to your hair 30 minutes before washing your hair for extraordinary results.
- Balanced diet: Along with providing outside nourishment by using conditioners and oils, you must also nourish your hair by providing the nutrients. Consuming a diet rich in vitamin D, vitamin C, iron, protein as well as citrus fruits can be beneficial for the hair. If the hair is not provided with enough nutrients the hair follicles might become dormant or dead further causing hair thinning.
- Henna leaves: Henna leaves have long been known as a natural volume booster. It also acts as a natural hair colour if you add coffee beans to it. It will give you a silky-smooth texture while at the same time strengthening your hair.
- Essential oils: Another natural remedy to cure hair thinning is the use of essential oils. Essential oils such as rosemary oil, pumpkin seed oil or peppermint oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and applied to the hair roots to strengthen them. They also help in promoting new hair growth at the same time nourishing your hair.
- Hair transplant: A hair transplant is a surgical treatment in which hair strands are transferred from one part of the head to another part that has no hair growth. This is a permanent cure for hair thinning that can work for people at all stages of hair thinning. You must consult a hair specialist to seek information on this treatment.
- Reduced stress: One of the most common reasons for hair fall has been identified as excessive stress. It contributes majorly to hair loss and therefore, one must indulge in activities that help in reducing stress such as yoga, meditation and regular exercise.
These are some of the measures that help people overcome problems of hair thinning. However, if they do not work for you it is recommended to see a hair specialist who can help you identify the true cause of your hair fall problems. Once the cause is identified, you can then start following the suitable treatment.
Can Hair Density Be Increased?
Hair density can surely be increased by following the appropriate hair loss prevention measures. Multiple natural ways can help you in increasing the volume of your hair such as using aloe vera gel, natural oils and essential oils along with regular exercising.
If however you have experienced a lot of hair fall already and the situation cannot be controlled with natural remedies, you can also seek medical or surgical treatment. You can use hair thickening fibres that can be blended with your natural hair and increase the volume of your hair with no efforts. Along with this, you can also go with other treatments such as Strand-by-Strand Ultimate or Strand-by-Strand Cosmetic to increase your hair volume.
How Can I Thicken My Thinning Hair?
To thicken the hair one must first identify the true cause behind the hair loss problems. There can be multiple reasons which cause hair thinning such as hereditary reasons, biological reasons as well as lack of proper hair care. While one cannot do much about hereditary failures, there is still something that can be done in both the other cases.
After getting the cause identified, your hair specialist can then guide you on the perfect treatment for your hair. This might include following some natural remedies or simply using some medicinal products such as hair fall control shampoos and drugs. In addition to that, there are also surgical and cosmetic procedures that can be followed to overcome these hair problems.
However, you must take action immediately once you identify a hair problem. The sooner you would take an action the more treatment options you will have and the easier the whole process would become.
How Can I Increase the Density of My Hair Naturally?
There are numerous natural remedies to increase hair density including the usage of essential oils, natural oils, regular exercising, aloe vera gel, coconut milk, henna leaves and green tea among many others. However, in addition to this, you must also take care of your hair physically by following a proper hair care routine.
You must avoid all activities that cause hair damage or breakages such as washing hair with warm water, combing wet hair, using excessive heat and chemicals on your hair and wrapping wet hair. If you avoid all these activities and employ the natural remedies alongside, you can be sure of having positive results.
Can Hair Grow Back After Thinning?
There are multiple ways to regain hair density naturally as well as medically if the action is taken in time. You must focus on controlling further hair loss from happening as well as employ natural hair growth measures. There are also options of medical, surgical as well as a cosmetic treatment for hair loss that can be undergone.
With the advancement of technology, newer cures are introduced every day with the help of which hair surgeons and hair specialists have made it possible to cure all kinds of hair problems. There is one or the other treatment available irrespective of the stage of hair loss, the gravity of the problem or the medical history. There are now options for not only increasing the volume of the hair but also bettering the hair quality by following medical treatments.
Therefore, you must not stress about your hair loss problems since there is not just one but many treatments available to cure your problem. All you need to do is consult a hair specialist at the earliest and start the treatment as early as possible to stop the problem from becoming worse.
At Advanced Hair Studio, you can find a solution for all your hair problems. We have been providing satisfactory treatment to all our clients for the past 45 years and continue to put a smile on their face. Housing the latest technology as well as extremely talented and experienced hair specialists and hair surgeons, we can provide you with the best quality treatment at affordable prices.
Our hair specialist can answer all your queries and guide you on how to stop hair loss, how to increase hair volume, how to prevent hair loss as well as the various hair loss treatments for men and women. We understand the mental impact of hair fall problems and hence we are here to stand by you and help you overcome them.
We have more than 300 branches and alliances where we cater to all kinds of hair problems posed to us by our clients. We have long been known for providing quality services to our clients and solving all their worries. All you have to do is book an appointment with our hair specialist and leave all your worries to them. We assure you that once your treatment is done, you will go back home a happy person with a full crown of hair.