Hair loss problems are on a constant rise among people, even the younger generation. With the increased indulgence in chemical hair treatments and a changing lifestyle pattern, the problem of hair loss is rising. Living in contemporary times where appearances are considered most important in any person, having hair loss problems can be daunting.
Since hair is such a vital part of the appearance in both men and women, they affect the overall look immensely. Having long lustrous hair is the prime concern of many women, while men prefer to have a head full of hair to look their best. In such a scenario, hair thinning can cause extreme worry leading to Psychological effects of hair loss. Not having the right set of hair considered best as per societal standards can affect self-esteem.
Further, being conscious of the looks and lacking confidence can directly impact the everyday workings of an individual. One might avoid social gatherings and lose friends solely based on their appearance. Therefore, treating hair loss problems is extremely important to live a respectable life with complete confidence.
Thanks to technological advancement, several treatments are available to cure various stages and types of hair loss, making it possible to regain your lost confidence. Read with us to know how hair loss lowers self-esteem and How to cope with hair loss male.
What Are the Reasons Behind Losing Hair?
The causes behind hair loss in different people vary based on their everyday habits and medical history. Some of the most common reasons behind hair loss in men are:
- Poor diet: One of the most common and prominent causes of hair loss is poor diet. Just like all other body parts, hair needs proper nutrition to grow strong and healthy. A lack of important nutrients like vitamin A, B-vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, zinc, iron, and protein can cause hair loss. It is for this reason experts recommend taking a well-balanced diet along with undergoing hair fall treatments.
- Lack of moisturizing: Along with the internal nourishment provided by vitamins, the hair also needs outside nutrients. It can be provided with the help of hair masks and massaging the hair with oil. One can use natural hair moisturizers like milk and honey or opt for ready-made conditioners to keep the hair in the best shape.
- Medical ailments: The medication taken for several medical conditions has hair loss as a possible side effect. Further, medical conditions like heart diseases, hypertension, thyroid, and cancer can cause hair loss. Therefore, it is essential to identify the medication causing hair loss and take counter medication to minimize it.
- Hairstyling: Hairstyling equipment like curlers, hair straighteners, and blow dryers use heat which can cause immense damage to the hair. Further, the chemicals present in hair sprays and hair dyes also damage the hair. Hair Styling frequently can cause severe damage to the hair, making it dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage.
- Hereditary factors: The cause behind hair loss in men, especially pattern baldness is hereditary reasons. This type of hair loss happens in an affixed pattern leaving behind an M-shaped hairline and can be cured by undergoing a hair transplant surgery. For this reason, experts look up the medical history before performing any hair treatment to ascertain the cause of hair loss.
- Excessive stress: Research tells us that mental stress is one of the most common causes of hair loss. Extreme stress can mess up blood circulation and deteriorate overall body health. Experts recommend engaging in de-stressing activities like yoga and gym to promote healthy hair growth.
- Smoking and drinking: Smoking frequently can mess up blood circulation. As a result, the hair follicles do not receive the required nutrients for growing hair. Drinking also harms the body in more ways than we can think. Smoking and drinking occasionally do not cause much harm, but an addiction can be bad for hair health.
- Lack of exercise: Exercising every day enhances blood circulation and keeps all the organs healthy. By exercising every day, one stays away from severe medical ailments that might eventually cause hair loss. Exercising is also a beneficial activity in de-stressing oneself. Lack of exercise can therefore make the body inactive and reduce hair growth.
These are some of the common causes of hair loss in most men. However, you must consult a hair expert to identify the actual reason behind your hair loss issues. By performing a thorough scalp diagnosis, they can identify the cause and provide you with the appropriate treatment. They can also guide you on How to prevent hair loss in men in the future.
What Is the Connection Between Hair Loss and Self Esteem?
Hair majorly affects our personality because of the impact they have on our physical appearance. By having a bald head or thin hair, one might feel self-conscious and lose confidence. Further, even having dry and unkempt hair can also make one conscious since the ideal is a long, lustrous full crown of hair.
Therefore, the Psychological effects of male pattern baldness can be higher than what we can imagine. Once self-confidence is lost, it also impacts the overall performance of a person in everyday life. They feel themselves to be less capable and walk around with reduced confidence. It ultimately restricts people from aiming higher and giving their best.
However, with the help of multiple hair loss treatments like hair transplant, laser therapy, flashpoints, and hair retention, it is possible to get the desired hair and gain back the lost confidence.
Does Hair Loss Treatment Help To Gain Self-Esteem?
Multiple hair treatments such as natural remedies, cosmetic procedures, medical treatments, and surgical treatments provide the clients with their desired hair. One can avail themselves of multiple options based on their current hair condition, budget, family medical history, and expectations.
Surgical hair treatments like hair transplants can provide relief at even later stages of hair loss. It is a permanent solution to hair loss that provides a natural hairline thereby, giving the desired hair. Other treatments like laser therapy promote speedy hair growth and cure hair loss.
Further, it is also possible to enhance the quality of your birth hair with the help of these treatments. Therefore, hair loss treatment also helps people regain their lost confidence and self-esteem by providing the desired hair. It is also possible to enhance the density of the hair, straighten the hair, curl the hair and get various hairstyles by using synthetic wigs.
Cosmetic surgeries can give people just the desired hair and therefore the desired appearance in no time. Undergo a hair loss treatment to rule out any physical anxieties you have and go on to aim higher.
Will I Suffer Psychological Problems Due to Hair Loss?
It is normal to have a physiological impact on the hair loss problem since hair determines our personality. Any bald man looking at another man with a full head of hair and any woman looking at another lady with thicker, longer hair will be jealous. More than the physical impact, it is the psychological impact that pushes people to get hair loss treatment.
In contemporary times, physical appearance holds maximum importance compared with intellectual capabilities because of the influence of social media. There is an ideal appearance that everyone desires to have, and anything less than that makes them conscious about themselves.
Hair fall and baldness can majorly affect physical appearance and hence mental health. However, by undergoing the appropriate hair fall treatment, it is possible to minimize hair loss and get the desired appearance. Hair experts can suggest the best hair treatment based on your current hair condition and your expectations. Multiple techniques can ultimately provide you with just the hair you have always desired.
At Advanced Hair Studio, housing a team of skilled and experienced professionals with the latest technology equipment, we provide the best hair loss solutions to people all across the globe. Some of our best hair treatments include Strand-by-Strand Ultimate, Strand-by-Strand Cosmetic, Flashpoints, Hair Restoration, Supernatural by AHS, Hair Retention, Laser Hair Therapy, AHS Home Program, Advanced Hair Check, and Hair Transplant.
We understand the trauma that hair loss problems can cause, and therefore, we bring you excellent hair loss solutions for different kinds and stages of hair problems under one roof. By providing complete support before and after the surgery, we stand with you in your journey to getting the perfect full crown. By giving top-quality hair loss solutions to our clients, we have established a new benchmark in the hair industry.
In our experience of 47 years, we have served over a million people and given them excellent hair treatments. Besides this, several celebrities from Hollywood, Bollywood, and sports have also availed of our services and enthusiastically endorsed them. Along with providing top-quality hair treatments, our experts can guide you on the best hair care practices and recommend the best natural remedies to cure sudden hair loss men at the earliest.
We help you get back your self-esteem after experiencing male hair loss by providing you with excellent solutions. You can look up our website to explore the various products and services we offer in-depth. You can also read our client testimonials that establish the effectiveness of our treatment.
Book an appointment with the experts at Advanced Hair Studio in UAE to bid farewell to all your hair problems. We promise to get you back a full crown along with the lost confidence.