Hair loss problems are gaining popularity worldwide owing to multiple factors like lifestyle changes. The absence of a hair care routine, excessive stress, increased indulgence in chemical hair treatments, severe medical ailments, increased consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, and hormonal changes are the prime causes behind hair loss problems.
The rate of hair loss in men exceeds that in women because of their higher level of testosterone that generates DHT. Pattern baldness and hair thinning in men are therefore more common than in women. However, there are multiple hair loss treatments, including natural remedies, medical treatments, surgical procedures, and cosmetic treatments that make it possible to get a full crown back.
With the advancement in technology, it has become possible to cure all kinds and stages of hair loss. The only requirement to control hair fall problems is to get a thorough scalp diagnosis to identify the cause behind hair loss. After the hair loss cause is made clear, the hair experts can guide you on the best hair loss treatment to give you the desired hair.
Continue reading with us to know the most effective hair loss treatment for men that provides guaranteed results.
Why Are Hair Loss Problems Increasing Day by Day?
Hair loss problems are becoming more common nowadays compared to the previous centuries. These days, there is an increased inclination towards getting chemical hair treatments done and using hair dyes. Not just this, but people frequently engage in hair styling that uses chemicals and heat. The chemicals used in the hair damages the hair roots, and heat makes the hair brittle and prone to breakage.
The only alternative is to use heat protectants and organic hair dyes that minimize damage as much as possible.
Besides this, there is also an increased indulgence in smoking and alcohol that damages the hair. Smoking messes up blood circulation and obstructs the nutrients from reaching the hair follicles. It, in turn, hampers the hair growth process and causes hair loss.
Along with a rise in these activities, there has also been a significant decline in hair care practices. People no longer do a hair massage with coconut oil or use natural hair mask like egg masks to nourish the hair. As a result, the damage caused to hair has increased, and hair care has decreased. For this reason, hair loss problems are rising across genders and age groups.
It is possible to get cured of hair loss problems permanently by undergoing a hair transplant. Therefore, it seems hopeful that the rate of hair loss might decrease in the coming years with the effective cures multiplying even further.
Which Country Is Facing More Baldness Problems?
Hair loss problems also vary among people from different countries. Research tells that Africans are least affected by baldness, followed by Asians leaving the Europeans as the leaders of hair loss problems. The hereditary genes play a vital role in hair loss problems, and therefore, people from generation to generation facing hair loss problems keep multiplying.
The lifestyle habits among different races contribute to hair loss immensely. However, there are multiple cures for hair loss to put an end to these problems. Besides natural procedures, medical and surgical treatments provide relief from hair loss at even later stages. The increasing rate of hair loss globally has led to the development of these treatments. Now there are several cures for baldness available worldwide.
6 Effective Hair Loss Treatment for Men
Thanks to technological advancement, there are several hair loss treatments available to cure all hair troubles. Different treatments cater to varied causes of hair loss and stages of hair loss. A hair expert can help you choose the best hair loss treatment for men based on your expectations, current hair loss condition, medical history, budget, and cause of hair loss.
Here are the six effective hair loss treatments for men that guarantee the best results:
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy uses light energy to stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth. It is the best treatment for people looking for hair loss solutions at an initial stage of hair loss. It is possible to perform laser hair therapy multiple times to get the desired results. This treatment is affordable and gives excellent results for people experiencing hair thinning and early stages of baldness. Further, laser therapy can also help regrow hair after an accident by stimulating the hair follicles.
- Natural remedies: Natural remedies can work well at the initial stages of hair loss. These include amla juice, aloe vera gel, rice water, coconut oil, coconut milk, essential oils, egg hair masks, milk, and honey. The best part about employing natural remedies is that it leaves behind no side effects. You can pick out the natural remedies that work best for you and use them for about 2-3 months. If you still do not see any significant results, consult your hair specialist.
- Hair wigs: To seek temporary relief from hair loss problems and cover up the bald patches, one can use hair wigs. It is possible to get customized wigs based on the color and texture of your natural hair to get the most natural appearance. You can choose between synthetic hair wigs and human hair wigs based on your requirement. While synthetic wigs are easier to maintain, human hair wigs feel more natural.
- Medicinal shampoos and drugs: Several hair fall control shampoos can come to the aid of people experiencing hair loss. These shampoos provide the necessary nutrients to the hair follicles for strengthening the hair roots. Some shampoos help reduce dandruff and nourish the scalp. Further, along with prescribing the best hair loss control shampoo, your hair specialist can also prescribe oral medication to speed hair recovery.
- Hair transplant: Under this procedure, hair follicles are transplanted from one part of the head with sufficient hair (donor site) to other bald spots on the head(recipient site) to recommence the hair growth cycle. This procedure provides a natural hairline and regrows hair naturally in 9-12 months. Hair transplant is a permanent solution for hair loss that requires no maintenance cost. Experts recommend hair transplant for people at later stages of hair loss when all other treatments fail to give the desired results.
- Cosmetic procedures: Another excellent way to get the appearance of a full crown without undergoing surgical procedures is opting for cosmetic treatments. They are non-invasive procedures that provide significant results without the use of needles or inflicting pain. One can opt for cosmetic treatments at any stage of hair loss and still get the best results. They are relatively cheaper as compared to hair transplants and provide almost similar results for a temporary period.
The costs and results of all these treatments vary. However, all of these treatments provide extraordinary results in most cases. Therefore, consult your hair expert today and get started on the appropriate treatment. Always remember that the sooner you commence the treatment, the better treatment results you can expect.
At Advanced Hair Studio, housing a team of highly skilled and experienced hair professionals, we provide top-quality hair loss treatments to our clients. With an experience of 47 years in the industry, our unique procedures of breakthrough technologies have aided over a million people get their desired hair.
Some of our most famous hair treatments include Strand-by-Strand Ultimate, Strand-by-Strand Cosmetic, Flashpoints, Hair Retention, Hair Restoration, AHS Complete, Supernatural by AHS, Advanced Hair Check, Laser Hair Therapy, and Cosmetic procedures. Our treatments include pre-surgery consultation and post-surgery guidance as well.
We understand the trauma that hair problems can cause, and therefore, we provide you with the best hair loss solution and cures under one roof. By helping you get your full crown back, we also bring back your lost confidence. Along with providing medical treatments, our experts can also guide you on How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally. Once you come to our studio, you will no longer have to feel helpless about your hair condition.
Look up our website to study our hair treatments and services in-depth. You can check our client testimonials and the before and after pictures that establish the effectiveness of our treatments. Book an appointment with Advanced Hair Studio today to get the best Hair Fall Treatment In UAE.