Hair transplant is one of the most effective methods to treat problems like hair loss, thinning hair, baldness and problems associated with the scalp. Hair transplant treatments by Advanced Hair Studio have been successful in effectively treating the appearance of hair loss in both men and women. The hair transplant cost in UAE is not only affordable but also gives desired results, and this is why people from all around the world come to UAE for their hair transplant treatments.
Hair transplantation is a hair restoration procedure for people who have hair problems such as thinning hair, excessive hair loss, or bald spots where hair no longer grows. In the most common type of baldness, the hairline gradually recedes, and scalp visibility increases exposing bald areas. In the case of Men, they experience a gradual thinning of hair at the crown, or very top of the skull. For women, hair loss is more likely to be a thinning of hair from the entire head. Hair transplantation is a hair loss treatment that moves individual hair follicles from the back of the scalp called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the scalp known as the ‘recipient site’.
The hair transplant cost in Dubai is not fixed and depends on various factors such as:
- Type of hair restoration technique
- Patients' unique needs
- Skill and experience of your doctor or surgeons
- Paramedical staff involved
- Price of hair grafting
- Medicine and clinic charges
- Hair transplant cost in UAE
Before your procedure, do keep in mind the following instructions:
- Do not take various medications such as aspirin or Vitamin E, or any multivitamins for ten days prior to your procedure.
- Please be sure to read all medication labels as many medications contain aspirin.
- Do not take anti-inflammatories for 3 days prior to your procedure. Also, avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid going out in the sun at least a week before your treatment
- Make arrangements for transportation and hotel accommodations if you live out of town.
- If you regularly colour your hair, make sure it gets coloured 3 days or more before your procedure.
Many people tend to ignore the post care instructions, which, in fact, are vital in order to gain maximum hair regrowth and success of your treatment. Some of the critical post care tips are as follows:
- Medications- Take the medicines without a miss as prescribed by your doctor.
- Sleep with your head elevated on several pillows or in a recliner chair for the first night as it will prevent swelling. Also, place a towel under your head for possible light bleeding.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the scalp for more than 30 minutes at a time for the first two weeks. Wearing a hat is a good option if going out is necessary.
- For the first two days after your procedure, avoid any exhausting physical activity to prevent increased swelling and loss or damage of grafts. However, you may resume moderate exercise, weight lifting, etc. after a week. After 10 days, you may resume swimming.
- Please refrain from smoking for one week prior to and one week after your procedure for best healing.