Everyone wants healthy hair. People try every possible trick but sometimes they do not get what they desire. Here are a few hair hacks by Advanced Hair Studio which will help you solve your hair problems and give you the healthy and shiny hair you desire -
1. Green Tea - Green Tea revitalizes hair follicles and stimulates hair production. It enhances your metabolism which ultimately leads to increased rate of hair growth. Just condition your hair with green tea solution and notice the change.
2. Diet - Protein is the building block of the tissues in your body, including your hair. Make sure you are taking enough proteins in your diet. The best sources of protein are milk, egg whites and fish. You should also eat foods high in Omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon during the week or sprinkle freshly ground flaxseed onto the salads or cereal each day.
3. Quit Bad Habits - Smoking reduces the blood circulation. Drinking alcohol and caffeine hampers the immune system and causes further hair fallout. So break those bad habits for the sake of your hair! Another bad habit to break is not drinking enough water. Staying hydrated is crucial for hair’s growth and health. The hair shaft is largely made of water. Set a goal to drink water and avoid carbonated drinks which weaken the immune system and make hair more likely to fall out.
4. Aloe Vera - As much as aloe vera is good for your skin, it acts as a great hair loss treatment. Applying an aloe vera mask will give your hair the much needed vitamin E which will nourish your scalp and give your hair the moisture it requires.
5. Exercise - Regular exercise allows sweat to clean out and unclog the hair pores. The exercise will also make you healthier overall which will help you grow longer and stronger locks. This is a very effective natural hair treatment.
6. Oil Massage - Scalp massages help stimulate the hair follicles to increase hair growth and essential oils that have been known to be great for hair fall treatment. You can take any carrier oil and add a few drops of lavender, rosemary or thyme oil to it. Massage them gently. Leave it for a while and shampoo. Do this remedy once a week. It smells great and is very relaxing making your hair healthier in no time.
7. Maintain the Peace - You may not agree but the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Try meditation or yoga to help reduce stress and calm your mind. This may not sound like cliche hair loss treatment but it is effective.
8. Essential Vitamins - Vitamin A is crucial to healthy hair as it works with the fat synthesis. Food products rich in Vitamin A include leafy greens, eggs, etc. Vitamin B12 supports creation of blood cells and Vitamin E encourages healthy circulation. Some of the most important minerals for hair health are calcium, copper, iron and zinc.
9. Be kind to your hair - Thin hair are fragile so it’s important to treat them gently. Below are a few hair treatment tips:
Minimize the use of hair styling equipments.
Don’t dye your hair more than one or two shades its normal colour.
Use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush.
Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing and curling.